Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our 'Princess' lash is a stunning wispy and flared lash that adds a beautiful cat-eye effect as the lashes are longer on the outer third. This lash is the perfect mix between natural and full glam!
- Faux Mink
- Made from synthetic fiber
- Cruelty-free & Vegan
- Lash adhesive not included
- Gently take lashes out of packaging using your fingers or tweezers.
- Hold the lash up to your eye to check the size, if the lash is too big for your eyes, trim a little bit off the outer corner.
- Apply a thin layer of lash adhesive to the lash band.
- Let the glue get tacky for about 30 seconds.
- Using your fingers, tweezers, or a lash applicator tool, apply the lash to the lash line. The lashes should sit on top of your natural lashes glued to the skin just above. Try to glue them as close to your natural lashes as you can.
- Once the glue is dry, lightly coat your natural lashes with mascara to blend them with the false lashes. Take your finger or tweezers to gently squeeze together your natural lashes and the false lashes.
How To Clean:
- To keep your lashes in good condition for the longest time possible, avoid putting mascara on the lashes and be very careful not to pull out any lashes or tear the lash band.
- After each use, very gently peel off any excess glue off of the lash band.
- To deep clean and remove stubborn glue or mascara, soak your lashes in some micellar water for a few minutes to loosen up the product. Peel away any excess glue on the lash band and gently brush through the false lashes with a clean spoolie to remove mascara. Repeat this process until lashes are clean.
- Our lashes can be reused up to 15-20 times. After this, we recommend replacing the lashes.